I have no mood to study for DVID. Perhaps I shouldn't have gone to kbox today. Lol. It's worse that I didn't quite enjoy because I sang so badly today. Guess it's getting clear that I'm not cut out for singing. Nevermind. It's not like I die to carve a career in singing, it's just an interest. I WANT TO BE A DIRECTOR. Bwahahaha. Okay.
And I'm feeling very pek chek about the Audio paper.
OH MAN, the paper is damn easy you know?! I'm very frustrated that `cos I studied two whole chapters about microphones when I could have slept for two hours more. Only ONE question came out, for MCQ somemore. The other thing was that I thought I have memorised about the properties for FM and Wavetable synthesis, I was only able to write out 2 about each. AHHHHHHH. I almost stabbed myself in the thigh. There goes 6 marks. And many more that I have lost count of.
Anyway, before I study for Video, the chao garbage Heng Lee tagged me some dumb stuff. Yeah, I'm refraining to spew anymore expletives. Even though I only do it online, I guess it's better not to. Hee hee.
Rules: The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Need to mention the sex of their lover. Tag 8 victims and let them know u tagged them. Replies can be given in any way. If tagged the second time, there is no need to post again.
Preferred gender: Male
1) knows how to have fun and be serious when needed to
2) sorry, at least 170cm pleeeeeeeeease q:
3) filial
4) mild-tempered and loves animals
5) i have a thing for hardworking guys. be it determined or strong-willed. they're about the same lah.
6) streetwise and don't embarrass me doing retarded stuff, please
7) willing to go to lengths to make me happy. hee hee.
8) good dress sense.. good taste.. whatever. makes me feel proud of him and I'll make him feel proud of me. It's a two-way thing.
Can I add some more? Lol.
9)understanding
10) generous
11) gentlemanly--- damn important!
Alright, basically that's about it. I think that's the basics right? Probably I'll write about what girls want in guys, and get a guy to do the same and I'll post it all on.
`Kay, I gotta study Video already, haven't read a single word yet.